Shipping & Returns
Placing an Order
Select the pieces you would like to buy, choose the size, and quantity you require and click ADD TO CART. The number of items in your shopping bag and the total value of selected items are displayed on the top of every page. You will later have an option to review the items you've selected. Once you are happy with the content of your shopping bag, click on CHECK OUT. You will be asked to enter your details; select postage option (see below); payment type: credit/debit card or cheque (your order will be dispatched after the cheque has cleared which may take up to 5 working days). Please note, we DO NOT accept cash by post.
- We will send you a confirmation via email.
- You may also place your order by phone: 01273 911006 (11am-5pm Monday-Saturday).
- We will post your item(s) within 2 working days of receipt of your order provided that they are in stock.
- All shipments to the United Kingdom will be posted either by first class recorded delivery (free) or Special Delivery (£7.50).
- All shipments to Europe including Eire will be posted by Royal Mail "Tracked and Signed".
- A flat rate of £12 will be charged for each European order.
- All shipments to the rest of the world (ROW) will be posted by Royal Mail "International Tracked and Signed" or International "Airsure" if your country accepts it.
- A flat rate of £16 will be charged for each International (ROW) order. Customs and import duties are charged upon delivery in the recipient country. The customer is responible for the payment of these charges. We cannot advise you on what these charges will be and recommend that you speak to the Customs officials locally. Please note - we cannot undervalue a parcel or mark it as a gift. The customer takes full liability for all postal charges, customs fees and handling fees and retuen shipment costs should they refuse to accept an order due to customs/import costs.
We are happy to accept cancellation of your order by telephone (Mon- Fri 11am-5pm) prior to despatch of goods. If your order has already been despatched please follow the procedure set out in Returns Policy. Please note that once an order has been processed we issue a confirmation email.
You can return your order for any reason at any time within 7 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. Please follow the procedure below (a returns form will be enclosed with your order).
The item(s) must be returned within 7 days of receipt of the merchandise. It is the customer's responsibility to return the item(s). We strongly recommend that you return the goods via recorded delivery. We will not be able to refund any items that are lost in transit back to us. If the item you have received is faulty we will refund the cost of return postage.
All items are checked thoroughly before we send them to you. We will only accept returns that are in perfect condition, in thier original wrapping and accompanied by your original receipt from nola. We ask that you please do not try on items whilst wearing perfume or deodorant.
We will refund you through the method you originally paid (ie credit card or Paypal) within 10 working days of receipt of the goods. (We need to check condition of the item before we can process the refund).
If you wish to exchange your item for a different size please give us a call and we can confirm that we have your size in stock and we can put that item away for you until we receive your original order back. For any returns queries please call us on 00 44 (0)1273 911006.
All returns must be sent to the following address:
42 Gardner Street,