Prices on nolaboutique.co.uk include UK VAT.
Nola accepts Mastercard, Visa and all other debit cards. On receipt of the order, Nola will process the payment manually to ensure that we have the correct items in stock. The card issuer will perform the required verification checks and only once the payment has been processed will we issue the order. In the event of a card refusal, we will not be liable for non-delivery or delay.
Nola online boutique is a secure website. Every time you enter an area of the site that has or requires sensitive information such as your credit card details, an icon at the bottom of your browser window will appear that looks like a padlock to indicate that the site is secure. Nola online boutique uses Sage Pay, which employs the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Private Communications Technology security standards that are supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or later and other popular browsers. SSL encodes your personal information and all your transactions are protected by the powerful SSL encryption technology. SSL encrypts your credit card number, name, address, phone number, identification number and password as it travels through the Internet so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server.
Nola Boutique ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Nola Boutique, Brighton.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 30 days.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you. To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Contact : email@example.com
Joining our mailing list
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our mailing list. The purpose of the subscription is to gather details so that we can provide you with up to date information on our products. We will not pass your details onto any third party.
Use of personal information
We operate an opt-in policy in terms of communicating via email, post and telephone. By subscribing to our mailing list you are opting to receive communications by email. However, every time we contact you after this, you will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from our mailing list. At the point at which we collect your telephone and address details when you subscribe to our mailing list you will be offered the opportunity to opt in to receive further communications by post and telephone. We will not pass details on to any third party.